Sunday 18 December 2016

Davido to thrill at Industry Nite Special Grand Finale





To draw the curtains of 2016 in grand style, organizers of Industry Nite, El Carnaval in partnership with fast growing media and events company , H-One Entertainment will host the biggest musical concert in Nigeria –Industry Nite Grand Finale Special with Davido.

As the date draws closer and the anticipation heightens, Davido, who is eagerly looking forward to the grand finale with excitement said, “Performing around the world to my fans is a great feeling, but can’t beat the feeling of performing to my fans here in Nigeria – the guys on the streets who look up to me, the ones who know all my records word for word, they are the ones who make me work harder… They were there from the beginning. So rest assured that I’ll be bringing my A game on the 21st. It’s the concert of a lifetime, OBO on stage, three hours of non-stop performance. It’s going to be epic!”

No comments:

Post a Comment